Enjoy your holidays in France
and Europe with My European SIM
A generous and ready-to-use offer tailored for tourists by Bouygues Telecom to stay in touch and share your trip with your loved ones.
Get 20GB of data to use in France and Europe, for €39.90
I order my SIM card
My European SIM
Benefits of this plan
20gb of data to use in France and Europe (connection sharing included)
Unlimited calls and texts in France and in Europe
25€ credits included for calls and texts to international and French overseas departements numbers international and French overseas departements numbers
Exclusive extras included
One tourist guide and tips
One guide in 10 languages
One parisian subway map
One Eiffel tower SIM ejector
Stickers and souvenir keychains
Enjoy this pre-loaded SIM card
for immediate use
A plug and play offer
Thanks to this pre-activated and pre-loaded triple cut SIM card, just insert it into your phone and make the most of it
Valid in Europe
You can now use this plan during your stay both in France and Europe (first time activation must be on French soil)
On an efficient network
Take full advantage of Bouygues Telecom's 4G network coverage : in the city, in the countryside, on the beach, skiing…
Tailored to your needs
Your phone number is valid for 12 months at least and longer by reloading your card with one of our refills
Where can I buy my SIM card "My European SIM"?
In any one of these many retail outlets Bouygues Telecom store , Tobacconists (Tabac), press and Relay shops
Need some help or informations ?
CAN I MAKE CALLS AND SEND SMSs/MESSAGES WITH MY PREPAID MY EUROPEAN SIM CARD?
Yes. Calls, SMSs and messages are unlimited in metropolitan France and from Europe with the prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card. You’ll also receive €25 of credit for international and DOM calls made from metropolitan France.
CAN I USE MY CARD ABROAD?
The prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card is valid in metropolitan France and from Europe. If you need to reach foreign countries from France, you’ll receive €25 of credit for international and DOM calls.
HOW LONG IS MY PREPAID MY EUROPEAN SIM CARD VALID FOR?
Unlimited calls, unlimited SMSs/messages and the mobile Internet allowance are valid for 30 days after the first use.
CAN I ACTIVATE MY SIM FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY THAN FRANCE?
You must activate your prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card for the first time from France.
CAN I TOP UP MY PREPAID MY EUROPEAN SIM CARD?
Top-ups can be performed via the standard XL, Classic or international top-ups, from €5. Find out more about Bouygues Telecom Prepaid Cards.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I TOP UP BEFORE MY PREPAID CARD EXPIRES?
If you top up before the end of the 30-day period, you will first use the remaining credit on your prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card, then the credit from the top-up you have added.
HOW CAN I KEEP TRACK OF MY CONSUMPTION?
By calling 630 (or +33 981660630)* or by logging in to your account on Bouyguestelecom.fr. You will find a QR code on your card that can be scanned to obtain all the information needed to correctly use your prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card. *Voice server in French
CAN I KEEP THE PHONE NUMBER THAT WAS ASSIGNED TO ME?
The number assigned to you with your prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card is valid for 12 months. You can extend this time by topping up your card with one of our top-ups. Discover Bouygues Telecom prepaid cards
In France. Offer valid : 30 days after the first use.
(1) Communications (excluding short phonenumber, special phonenumber, SMS + and MMS +) for private use between 2 people. Unlimited calls and SMS in Metropolitan France to Metropolitan France and from Europe / French overseas department (DOM) to Metropolitan France / Europe / French overseas department (DOM). Unlimited MMS subject to a positive Internet envelope. Calls will be deducted by the second from the first second (excluding special phonenumber).
(2) Excludes calls made outside France, short and premium numbers, SMS+ and MMS+. Calls to international numbers are charged in 30-second increments after the first minute. Calls to French overseas departments are charged in one-second increments after the first second. Terms & conditions, list of destinations and call rates on bouyguestelecom.fr. Price guide
(3) Unlimited offers and call & text credit expire 30 days after first use. Line expires 12 months after the last top-up. Line is cancelled automatically and telephone number is annulled after the expiry date of the line. If no identification is given during the 30 days following the first connection, the line is cancelled.
Call 634 (in french) to get identified.
- To comply with government regulations you must provide Bouygues Telecom with your surname, name and address. This step is mandatory.
- Providing your personal information to our Customer Service implies that you have read and understood terms and conditions of Carte BouyguesTelecom