Enjoy your holidays in France
and Europe with My European SIM
A generous and ready-to-use offer tailored for tourists by Bouygues Telecom to stay in touch and share your trip with your loved ones.
Get 20GB of data to use in France and Europe, for €39.90
I order my SIM card
Benefits of this plan
20gb of data to use in France and Europe (connection sharing included)
Unlimited calls and texts in France and in Europe
25€ credits included for calls and texts to international and French overseas departements numbers international and French overseas departements numbers
Sent immediately by email : a quick and ecological solution
Exclusive extras included
One tourist guide and tips
One guide in 10 languages
One parisian subway map
One Eiffel tower SIM ejector
Stickers and souvenir keychains
Enjoy this pre-loaded SIM card
for immediate use
A plug and play offer
Thanks to this pre-activated and pre-loaded triple cut SIM card, just insert it into your phone and make the most of it
A ready-to-use offer
Once purchased, you simply need to scan your QR code on your phone. The activation of the eSIM takes place immediately.
Valid in Europe
You can now use this plan during your stay both in France and Europe (first time activation must be on French soil)
On an efficient network
Take full advantage of Bouygues Telecom's 4G network coverage : in the city, in the countryside, on the beach, skiing…
My European SIM application
Receive information and practical advice on our dedicated application.
Where can I buy my SIM card "My European SIM"?
In any one of these many retail outlets Bouygues Telecom store , Tobacconists (Tabac), press and Relay shops
Need some help or informations ?
Are you wondering about the Travel eSIM? What’s it about?
How does it work? Here’s the full story!
CAN I MAKE CALLS AND SEND SMSs/MESSAGES WITH MY PREPAID MY EUROPEAN SIM CARD?
Yes. Calls, SMSs and messages are unlimited in metropolitan France and from Europe with the prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card. You’ll also receive €25 of credit for international and DOM calls made from metropolitan France.
CAN I USE MY CARD ABROAD?
The prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card is valid in metropolitan France and from Europe. If you need to reach foreign countries from France, you’ll receive €25 of credit for international and DOM calls.
HOW LONG IS MY PREPAID MY EUROPEAN SIM CARD VALID FOR?
Unlimited calls, unlimited SMSs/messages and the mobile Internet allowance are valid for 30 days after the first use.
CAN I ACTIVATE MY SIM FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY THAN FRANCE?
You must activate your prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card for the first time from France.
CAN I TOP UP MY PREPAID MY EUROPEAN SIM CARD?
Top-ups can be performed via the standard XL, Classic or international top-ups, from €5. Find out more about Bouygues Telecom Prepaid Cards.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I TOP UP BEFORE MY PREPAID CARD EXPIRES?
If you top up before the end of the 30-day period, you will first use the remaining credit on your prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card, then the credit from the top-up you have added.
HOW CAN I KEEP TRACK OF MY CONSUMPTION?
By calling 630 (or +33 981660630)* or by logging in to your account on Bouyguestelecom.fr. You will find a QR code on your card that can be scanned to obtain all the information needed to correctly use your prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card. *Voice server in French
CAN I KEEP THE PHONE NUMBER THAT WAS ASSIGNED TO ME?
The number assigned to you with your prepaid MY EUROPEAN SIM card is valid for 12 months. You can extend this time by topping up your card with one of our top-ups. Discover Bouygues Telecom prepaid cards
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM is a SIM card embedded directly into your device by the manufacturer. That means it doesn’t need to be inserted into your smartphone, and can be programmed remotely. An eSIM works in an identical way to a physical SIM card. The only difference is the installation of the user profile and the activation process.
What mobiles are eSIM-compatible?
Compatible mobile phones are:
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (1st generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 FE 5g
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Ultra 5g
- Samsung Note 20+
- Samsung Fold LTE model
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy S20, s20+ and S20 Ultra (Single SIM Nano-SIM and/or eSIM models)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Google Pixel 5a 5G
- Google Pixel 5
- Google Pixel 4a
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 3 & 3XL (Limited support)
- Google Pixel 2
- Microsoft Surface Duo
- Windows 10 PCs
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro
- Oppo Find X3 Pro
- Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
- Nuu Mobile X5
- Lenovo Yoga 630
- HP Spectre Folio
- Gemini PDA
- Motorola Razr 2019
- Palm Palm
- Smart objects such as the Smart Watch and Apple Watch are currently incompatible with the eSIM.
How do I activate my eSIM?
Once you have purchased your Travel eSIM, you need to scan your QR Code on your compatible phone. The eSIM is activated immediately after the activation request if you are in France.
1. In “Settings”, select “Cellular”.
2. Select “Add Cellular Plan”.
3. Scan the QR code and register your profile.
4. Your eSIM is activated. That’s it!
On an Android device:
1. Go to “Settings”, then select “Connections”.
2. Click on “SIM Card Manager”.
3. Select “Add Mobile Plan”, then “Add Using QR Code”.
4. Scan the QR Code and register your profile.
5. Click on “OK” once your profile has finished downloading.
6. Your eSIM is activated. That’s it!
Once your profile has been downloaded to your phone, you will be able to access the Bouygues Telecom mobile network.
I’m switching my phone. Can I transfer my eSIM to my new phone?
You can transfer your profile from one phone to another.
To do so:
1. Connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi (eSIM transfer without Wi-Fi does not work)
2. Delete your eSIM profile from your 1st phone
3. Scan your QR Code from your 2nd phone (it may take a few minutes to download your eSIM profile again).
If you have personalized your PIN code, it will be reset by default
How do I delete my eSIM profile on my phone?
To remove your eSIM profile from the phone, you need to erase your eSIM card.
Your phone must be connected to the Internet (Wi-Fi if you want to transfer your eSIM)
1. Go to Settings
2. Select “Cellular Plans”
3. Then click on “Remove Cellular Plan”
On the Samsung:
1. Go to Settings, then select “Connections”
2. Click on “SIM card manager”
3. Select the mobile plan you want to remove
4. Click on “Remove”
5. Confirm your request by clicking “Reset”
I have locked my eSIM. How can I get my PUK code?
The eSIM works the same way as a SIM card. My PUK code is shown on the eSIM card/email provided when subscribing.
HOW CAN I KEEP TRACK OF MY CONSUMPTION?
As with a physical SIM card, you will need to replace it
What happens if I lose my QR Code?
You will still be able to use your eSIM, but you will not be able to request a new QR Code if you change or lose your phone.
How does activation work in practice?
You buy an eSIM from the site. You receive your QR Code by email. When you receive the mail, you can download your eSIM profile to your phone by scanning the QR Code from anywhere in the world. You must be connected to an internet network (Wi-Fi or cellular). Your eSIM is ready.
When you arrive in France, or if you are already in France, simply select it as your main plan.
Is the activation process immediate?
Yes, your eSIM is active immediately if you are in France.
If you are abroad, your eSIM will become active when you arrive in France.
You can therefore load and scan your QR code from anywhere in the world long before arriving in France; this will not cause your plan to start.
In France. Offer valid : 30 days after the first use.
(1) Communications (excluding short phonenumber, special phonenumber, SMS + and MMS +) for private use between 2 people. Unlimited calls and SMS in Metropolitan France to Metropolitan France and from Europe / French overseas department (DOM) to Metropolitan France / Europe / French overseas department (DOM). Unlimited MMS subject to a positive Internet envelope. Calls will be deducted by the second from the first second (excluding special phonenumber).
(2) Excludes calls made outside France, short and premium numbers, SMS+ and MMS+. Calls to international numbers are charged in 30-second increments after the first minute. Calls to French overseas departments are charged in one-second increments after the first second. Terms & conditions, list of destinations and call rates on bouyguestelecom.fr. Price guide
(3) Unlimited offers and call & text credit expire 30 days after first use. Line expires 12 months after the last top-up. Line is cancelled automatically and telephone number is annulled after the expiry date of the line. If no identification is given during the 30 days following the first connection, the line is cancelled.
Call 634 (in french) to get identified.
- To comply with government regulations you must provide Bouygues Telecom with your surname, name and address. This step is mandatory.
- Providing your personal information to our Customer Service implies that you have read and understood terms and conditions of Carte BouyguesTelecom